Subject: [news] FSE scholarships to encourage young cavers to attend the 18th ICS in France 24-31 July 2022
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Bureau FSE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 09:10:06 +0100

FSE scholarships to encourage young cavers to attend the 18th ICS in France
24-31 July 2022 - Des bourses FSE pour encourager les jeunes spéléologues à
participer au 18e ICS en France du 24 au 31 juillet 2022

English version (version Française ci-dessous)

The European Speleological Federation FSE grants five scholarships to young
speleologists for attending the 18th International Congress of Speleology
ICS in Le-Bourget-du-Lac, Savoie, France (see http://uis2021.speleos.fr ).

The requirements are:

a) Applicants must be affiliated to an organisation being member of FSE or
a karst research institute in Europe.

b) Applicants must be 26 years of age or younger.

c) Applicants are required to send an application form and a letter of
recommendation to FSE.

Each scholarship is up to a maximum of EUR 500. Details, including the
deadline, will be specified on the downloadable application form
<https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZRSviXZM9gB3aas37Hwkft0DGxChVr2OtsV>.
Please send your application form by e-mail as soon as possible to
[email-masked] . The deadline for applying is 27th March 2022.

Reminder: the early booking fee for a reduced full access ticket on the
ICS’s website has been extended to 27th March 2022.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Version Française

La Fédération Spéléologique Européenne FSE accorde cinq bourses à de jeunes
spéléologues pour leur participation au 18e Congrès International de
Spéléologie ICS à Le-Bourget-du-Lac, Savoie, France (voir
http://uis2021.speleos.fr ).

Les exigences sont les suivantes :

a) Les candidats doivent être affiliés à une organisation membre de la FSE
ou à un institut de recherche sur le karst en Europe.

b) Les candidats doivent être âgés de 26 ans ou moins.

c) Les candidats sont tenus d'envoyer un formulaire de candidature et une
lettre de recommandation à FSE.

Chaque bourse est d'un maximum de 500 EUR. Les détails, y compris la date
limite, seront précisés sur le formulaire de candidature téléchargeable
<https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZRSviXZM9gB3aas37Hwkft0DGxChVr2OtsV>.
Merci d'adresser au plus vite votre dossier de candidature par e-mail à
[email-masked] . La date limite de dépôt des candidatures est fixée
au 27 mars 2022.

Rappel : les frais d'inscription anticipée pour un billet plein accès
réduit sur le site Internet de l'ICS sont prolongés jusqu'au 27 mars 2022.

For the FSE Bureau

Alena Gessert, General Secretary